Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dear Grandpa

Dear Thata

Good Day!This is Bharath your grand son living in Davangere.

Since i was a little child,
In all that I've been through;
You've always been my hero,
No one stood as tall as you.

You were the one who took the time,
To teach what i need to learn;
The lessons in life you shared with me,
You shared with love and concern.

I loved you as a little child,
And now that I am grown;
I share those lessons you taught me;
With children of my own.

Generation to generation,
I'll pass on your legacy;
I'll tell of my loving Grandfather,
And all that you mean to me.

I like to walk with Grandpa,
His steps are short like mine.
He doesn't say,"Now hurry up".
He always takes his time.

Most people are in a hurry,
They do not stop and see;
I'm glad God made Grandpa unrushed,
And almost as young as me.

With your blessings.....

Your Grand Son
Bharath Channagiri

No comments:

Post a Comment