Friday, September 3, 2010

Savan's Letter to Thata

Dear Great Thata

Namaste! My name is Savan. I am your Great Grand Son. I am 8 yrs old. We live in Westford ( Boston suburb) in US.

Congratulations! On your 96th Birthday ....Hip Hip Hooray. When Amma said that You are turning 97 yrs old."I said He is on his way to hit Century."

Amma talks about you all the time......You are her " FAVOURITE BOY FRIEND".

I know that you love to read books ( ME TOO), Only son to your Parents(ME TOO), You like to watch Cricket. By the way, You have a beautiful handwriting(I really need to work on my handwriting).
I was very much fascinated to see you in white clothes. I learnt in school that color White stands for Purity and kindness....qualities which you have.

Amma tells me that you are very Smart, Intelligent and Well Disciplined. That you never give up and never get distracted....You work at it...until its done. That's some Will Power you have.....( I get distracted  easily with video games).

I almost forgot to mention about your Amazing Memory that you have.....You never forget things. ( Your folks must have fed you lots of Badam, carrots and Okra for you to get good memory).

Anyways, I plan to visit you in your Bellary Castle next year around.
Even though I have not spent much time with you .....But I feel I know you for long time..because of all the good old stories that my Amma tells me.

You are ONE POPULAR THATA that every kid would like to have.

Thata. I Prayed to God today for you to get better soon.

LOVE
SAVAN





No comments:

Post a Comment