Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Giant Banyan Tree

I am Uday kiran, your grand son ( S/o. Om Prakash & Sri Lakshmi) it is my honor to be a part
of Pola family and especially as your grandson. No words can express your personality. I
have found many qualities of famous people all put together in you. This can't be explained or
expressed ,but I am very fortunate to experience my life with you from my birth till you left this
world, unfortunately it feels like we have lost an emperor who battled for 97 years, entered as a
single man army and now grown to more than 100+,

Such was his personality that I was one of the 100 creatures who lived in the shade of a giant
Banyan tree, but he was like that , that every one of the 100 felt that he or she was closest to him,
he had such a relationship with all of us, that I never taught two times to share my personal things
with him.

Following Mahatma Gandhi, Vivekananda, swamy Shiva nanda and many great people he lead
a life which was a example to many, I can still remember him holding my hand and introducing
to many swamijis,VIPS & guests, just by following the life style of simplicity in living, simplicity in
eating habits & simplicity in other activities he showed to the world that anyone can achieve their
goals in any aspect of their lives in this vast world., , Finally I can't forget the moments I spent
with u in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment