Thursday, January 20, 2011

TO MY DEAREST MUTHTATHA

Tatha i love u and i miss u a lot you are really great and you are in our hearts forever u r a moral for us and u have left us and went but we all miss u and we care for u we remember u forever and u r there in everyones heart i remember the day wen we played together that is u played football and we played catches with each other and also i remember wen u kissed me on my hand and gave me chocolate and i had pushed your wheel chair and had given u training to move your hands and the day wen u told my name and saw me with open eyes i love u so so so so so much
and i miss u  lot and u died on the day of muthavva's birthday and u left us and went to celebrate her bday but u r always in our hearts and i miss u and u also inspired us at the last moment too by donating ur u eyes and u r a star.
I do three things everyday that is; miss you, miss you, and miss you.
A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you a lot…
and i am a fish without water without u 
east or west u r the best tatha.
love u lot
with lots and lots of luv 
your great grand child
saketh pola

No comments:

Post a Comment